An ugly but hopefully "simple and fast" webpage. (Sorry for the annoying pop-up, but it allows me to have some usage statistics on this site)
Some suggestions and opinions
Tired of paying
Have a look at the free (as in "libre")
- Truly cross-platform.
- Import/Export to MS-Office suite file formats
Hard VBA Macros can be a problem,
for average users (ie. most of the people)
this is not a problem, since they
don't even know what I'm talking about.
- Built-in PDF export feature
- Is it mature enough even for enterprises?
Check this page for Generally
Recognized as Mature (GRAM) OSS/FS programs.
- Looking for a comparison?
Check this page for Office Rivalry.
Browsing using Tab, the best web experience.
Mozilla or Firefox
- If you don't want to migrate you should at least consider
making pdf out of your .doc
files with free (as in "libre")
a program you should install on MS-Windows.
European citizen? Beware of Software Patents this is why?